Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Betrayal


What is betrayal???
Betrayal (or backstabbing) is the breaking or violation of a presumptive contract, trust, or confidence that produces moral and psychological conflict within a relationship amongst individuals, between organizations or between individuals and organizations - According to Google Dictionary

In my prospective, I agree with the definition. Recent events in my inner circle has made me think twice about this particular word. I my self have been a victim in my past. It is something I can relate to very well.

This incident is a PnC issue that I choose to not to share due to its sensitivity, but the victim's pain is something I dare to share since it is a common feeling for a lot people out there.

To trust your self is not a easy matter. To trust another, its even harder. As time goes by it becomes obsolete (trust). Sure there is a bit of doubt here and there but and the end of the day the trust stands as a testimonial of the relationship. About 80% of the relationships out there are glued together by trust, from parent and child to employee and employer. Trust is a type of key that gives the holder a unlimited pass of freedom to act independently. Once its miss used for one's greed, that's where the drama starts.

Once the trust is lost, it will be almost impossible to gain it back. This is off course the norm of life. In certain cases there is exception. As I notice, such acts of kindness occur mostly in love related relationship. So its safe to say that love is a point that can override even betrayal. The funny thing is isn't love based on trust? All relationship's made up of this. Well that's what I am told so far. Looking back at thing, I may have been told wrong. I do disagree with this situation. Why is it so???

Love may be the purest emotion of them all but is this the right thing to do??? To your self in the first place. I know it is noble to do so. Loving one no matter what. But that will make you a fool in the end. As religion teaches us, God loves us all. Correct??? If so, why does hell exist??? Shouldn't it be noble of god to forgive us and accept all??

Why cant god forgive sins??? By the what qualifies as sin again??

Think about it. Does sin exist? If it does, why cant God forgive it?

Lets say we bribe God with prayer, loyalty or ritual's. God does forgive. What about the victim of that sin? Compensation for their ordeal? Life may not be a business but it has to be fair. So does justice the almighty sword exist?

Now tell me if it is fair to forgive someone who has betrayed you???

No comments:

Post a Comment